Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Katie Suzuki Music Lessons
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Katie Suzuki Music Lessonss Website. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Katie Suzuki Music Lessons's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
License of Intellectual Property (videos and pdf files)
Unless otherwise stated, Katie Suzuki Music Lessons and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Katie Suzuki Music Lessons. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view and/or print pages from https://www.katiesuzukimusic.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.katiesuzukimusic.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.katiesuzukimusic.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.katiesuzukimusic.com
- Redistribute content from Katie Suzuki Music Lessons (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Website content updates
The courses and lessons on this website (including pdf files and videos) will be updated periodically (including being added or removed) so as to remain as relevant, useful and up to date as possible. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct and up to date, no legal responsibility can be taken for its completeness or accuracy. Please contact us if you feel that there is some information which is not accurate because we do want our content to be the most helpful it can be to our students.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post information (text and video). This information is used internally only, in order to assist the students' with their learning.
- This website is not to be used for any illegal means
- This website is intended to be used for one learner per username. If you are wanting lessons for multiple children please register for multiple usernames. No feedback will be given on uploaded videos which come from a second player.
- Student video upload files are limited to 1GB per file.
- Our "unlimited" uploads are subject to a reasonable-use limit of 5GB/student/week.
Reservation of Rights
- Katie Suzuki Music Lessons reserves the right to cancel the subscription of any subscriber who is considered by Katie Suzuki Music Lessons to be abusive, offensive or misusing the site in any way, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, however no refunds are made for payments already processed.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not restricted content for members only (b) is not in any way misleading; (c) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (d) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion link requests from other organizations.
No use of Katie Suzuki Music Lessons’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.